Tuesday 6 May 2008

my baby

pregnancy week by week

hehe..i should be doing my work right now..tp malas la..rehat sat la..br balik dr klinik for regular checkup.surf2 internet, i found a website called Baby Gaga. it has lots of info on pregnancy, parenting and babies. that ticker up there, shows my baby's growth. currently she(or he, who knows) is 34 weeks old,kicking and rolling quite hard now.but i don't mind, as long as she's ok :)

hmm...about a month to go, before my baby comes out..i'm planning to deliver at my kampung in perak, but i have to go back early la if i wanted to do so. i plan to go back about two weeks earlier than my due date, tp td the nurse at the clinic said that i should be prepared as the baby can come out at any time after 36 weeks. so she suggested that i go back a month early! wow! that means that i have to take about 20 days leave! isy2...mane leh gitu. so i don't know how now..probably i just proceed with my original plan of going back 2 weeks early and hopefully my baby don't come out too early.tunggu ye baby..jadi org perak ye baby ye...hehe

2 comments:

  1. akak..wah lamanya nnt cuti...mesti fak nie akan kesunyian without u here. semoga baby akan keluar pd msnya..ewah nk jugak baby tue jd org perak eks...hehe :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. musti...musti jadi org perak..hehe

    ReplyDelete